Sylvia Anderson, Founder and Artistic Director - Bay Area Summer Opera Theater Institute
My Blog

New Website! Auditions are being accepted for BASOTI 2013

So excited to get going on the Fall Auditions, this time on the East Coast in NOVEMBER!  So sign up fast!  We look forward to meeting everyone, seeing new faces, hearing wonderful talent, enjoying our trip to the East Coast.  Then comes Chicago, Bloomington, Baton Rouge, San Francisco and Chicago!

We're hoping a lot of counter tenors will audition for our Handel Opera and Midsummer Night's Dream,  and tenors and basses for Falstaff and Midsummer Night's Dream. Mmmmm!  This is going to be delicious!  See you all soon.

Sylvia Anderson,  General Director

8 Comments to New Website! Auditions are being accepted for BASOTI 2013:

Comments RSS
casque monster beats fr on Saturday, October 06, 2012 1:50 AM
Casque monster beats à écouter de la musique tout en lisant votre article, il était trop bon!
Reply to comment

sacs lancel pas cher on Saturday, October 06, 2012 1:52 AM
Merci pour votre article, je ne peux pas décrire comment je aider! Mon humeur est comme le souffle acheté un lot de sacs à main Lancel les comme Détendez-vous!
Reply to comment

Sac longchamp pliage on Saturday, October 06, 2012 1:53 AM
Le temps était beau, marcher, porter un pliage Sac Longchamp vous regardez dans l'article, je me sens bien!
Reply to comment

sac longchamp besace on Saturday, October 06, 2012 2:52 AM
Allez dans le dos de la pliage Sac Longchamp, devenu le centre d'autrui. Accueil lu votre article, et détendre votre humeur!
Reply to comment

Annabelle Brisa on Thursday, October 18, 2012 11:40 PM
Wow!! Sounds like fall audition. I hope that it goes well in this season. Thanks for nice fashion approach!
Reply to comment

cheap louis vuitton bags on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 8:03 PM
Our website specialize in wholesale cheap replica designer handbags.
Reply to comment

Oswald Alvin on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:07 AM
Nice expose! I'm really pleased to see your blog and got some new info from this. Actually I was looking forward for some info about website. I got it over here. Thanks for this nice allotment and carry on...
Reply to comment

Gary Bo on Friday, November 02, 2012 2:54 AM
Nice update! I'm pleased to see your new website from this post which is really impressive for me. I got some new ideas from your post. Thanks and carry on...
Reply to comment